Subo al tren descarrilado camino a la chingada. Traigo la sangre caliente.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

... or the feast

I want a Sunday kind of love
A love to last past Saturday night
And I'd like to know that it's more than love at first sight

And I want a Sunday kind of love
Oh, yeah yeah
I want a a love that's on the square
Can't seem to find somebody
Someone to care
And I'm all alone on a road that leads to no where

I need a Sunday kind of love
I do my Sunday dreaming,
oh, yeah
And I do my Sunday scheming
Every minute, every hour, every day
Oh, I'm hoping to discover
A certain kind of lover
Who will show me the way
And my arms need someone
S omeone to enfold
To keep me warm when Mondays and Tuesdays grow cold
Love for all my life to have and to hold

Oh, and I want a Sunday kind of love
Oh, yeah yeah yeah
I don't want a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday, Friday or Saturday
Oh, nothing but Sunday
I want a Sunday, Sunday
I want a Sunday kind of love
Oh, yeah
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

I want a Sunday kind of love!

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Me ha encantado...
¿lo has escrito tú o es de alguien más?

3:58 AM

 
Blogger Anonymous said...

Hola!
Es una canción de Etta James. Buenísima... la tienes que escuchar.
Saludos

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home