Subo al tren descarrilado camino a la chingada. Traigo la sangre caliente.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

"I know a cool place in the desert" - MIke Figgis, Leaving Las Vegas

I don't know where I'd rather be. Monterrey is so dreary and small-minded that I think I'd rather be anywhere else. But if I think about it for a second, Monterrey has changed so much in the past few years. People are more interesting, one just has to look for them. I can't just hang out with the silver spoon kids -- that's hell, pretty fucking much. I like the tormented souls, probably like me. Although my life isn't really tormented, I just to like to see it that way to make it more fascinating. Wouldn't it be great? A life right out of an existentialist novel or one that Bertolucci would direct. What is bound to happen to me? What will I make of this mess, really? I've come back to Monterrey after four years of living in Los Angeles, having fulfilled my stupid little dream of working in the Hollywood film industry. More on that later. Now that I've become a cynic and my soul has been hardened, I can safely say I'm lost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home